Ok, so we are back to "business ready" meaning "old".  Again.  Is that what it means in Ubuntu?

LTS was first noticeably used in Ubuntu.  Bug-patches and bug-fixes are back-ported to the latest
LTS as a top priority, before being ported to any of the non-LTS releases.  This is a bit different
from tier 1 support contracts.