Thanks :)  I think that is over complicating it for most users.

It is useful to learn such things if you really are doing on-line banking from outside of your home
or work networks or sometimes even inside them but for the most part i think we can hope that most
people have a reasonably secure machine and a good enough place to use it that they don't have to
worry too much about this sort of thing.

I think my main point was that people so seriously undermine their own security through bad
passwords and such simple stuff  that it makes their existing security useless.  Even changing to a
better password suddenly makes their own existing security plenty strong enough for most usages.