See "Re: [libreoffice-users] Cannot add primary key after saving without primary key." as a subject line
in this list by Dan Lewis.  Also read other responses after.

Hope this helps
Paul

On 10/20/2012 11:19 AM, Dan Lewis wrote:
On 10/20/2012 09:27 AM, John Clegg wrote:
OK, all fixed at last - by a clunky method, but hey - it worked!

I had the data in a CSV so I loaded that into an ODS sheet, then pasted
from there into a new table via Base, creating a new primary index in the
process. That worked!

On 19 October 2012 16:52, V Stuart Foote <VStuart.Foote@utsa.edu> wrote:

Perhaps a Windows environment issue? See this thread (and similar) at
StackOverflow on the SE:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2259718/mysql-environment-variable-on-windows

Stuart