       I think the whole list should see who you are.

From: Forna <s.forna73@gmail.com>
To: users@global.libreoffice.org
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 12:01:20 +0200
Subject: [libreoffice-users] JRE and LibreOFFICE

Hi Guys... I've LibreOFFICE 5.0.2.2 and I wish to give a try to the
Database feature.

When I tried to create a new table, I can't do nothing cause it tells me it
needs java.
I downloaded lava from website ( v8 update 60) but it continue telling me
that java is defective and I need to install the right version....

Which is the right version, so I could try Databse?