+1
Regina gives good advice even if it's not always what you want to hear.  In general i find that
acting on Regina's advice gets the job done.

Almost everyone else gets side-tracked from time-to-time.  Some more than others.  Regina has been
criticised quite a lot in the last few days and i think quite unfairly.  She is not paid to give
advice and help people.  I don't think anyone here is.