Thanks :)  I think "average" can be used in different ways.  If we take the meaning where it's the
highest number of users then the average user tends to have  extremely low ability and tends to be
very fearful in a passive-aggressive way = "Don't touch it!!!  You might break because i don't
understand what you are doing and therefore you can't possibly understand it either".

After all, they can produce a letter, therefore they are fully skilled and know everything worth
knowing, right? (or are you telling them they are a moron?).