-----Original Message-----
From: sophie [mailto:gautier.sophie@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, June 03, 2011 7:33 PM
To: discuss@documentfoundation.org
Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: Oracle contributes OOo Code to
ApacheSoftwareFoundation'sIncubator

Now to your bug Pieter, you're sad because it's a 4 years old
bug, but it's an easy hack, so try to promote it any where
you can, we will very warmly welcome any developer with low
skills who want to improve his knowledge, so don't hesitate
to be active in searching for this [easy] hacker.

Kind regards
Sophie

First, it is not my bug. Someone else posted it on the OO site. I supported it when I bumped into
the problem.

Secondly, Yes I am working on getting someone to work on it. This response of mine is one of those
actions.
I understand that in the meantime somebody has assigned this task to Cedric Bosdonnat. In a private
exchange with Cedric, he said he prefers a more principled solution using table styles. I agree
with him, and I understand that such a thing is not a trivial task!
Best,
Pieter

All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and
cannot be deleted