Brilliant!!  Nicely fixed :))
Congrats and regards from
Tom :)

--- On Sun, 22/7/12, Jonathan Levi <drjlevi6@aol.com> wrote:

From: Jonathan Levi <drjlevi6@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Restore Separate Navigator Window?
To: users@global.libreoffice.org
Date: Sunday, 22 July, 2012, 13:37

 Tom: your grab-and-drag solution worked. Brian: So did your control-doubleclick toggle, except for
MacOS X I had to use command (Apple-key)-doubleclick instead. Thanks to you both,

Jonathan

From: Brian Barker <b.m.barker@btinternet.com>
To: users@global.libreoffice.org
Date: Sunday, 22 July, 2012, 13:09

At 07:14 22/07/2012 -0400, Jonathan Levi wrote:
My document's Navigator has somehow gone from being its own window to a pane
in the main document. I need the first behavior, because I'm writing a script
based on a separate Navigator window. Can anyone tell me how to restore it?
Using LibreOffice 3.4.1, MacOS X 10.4.11.

I think this depends a bit on your operating system, and I don't have MacOS here
to try.  But try either of these techniques:

o Hold down the Ctrl key and double-click on an empty grey area of the window.
That's not on the title bar or on a button, but somewhere on the grey area
around the buttons and around the main panel - between the buttons or around the
edge.

o With focus on the Navigator window, press Ctrl+Shift+F10.

Both these techniques should toggle the window between floating and docked.

I trust this helps.

Brian Barker