Hi Ian,
I don't know this extension but I download it few seconds ago.
It's an AOO extension (http://extensions.openoffice.org/en/download/4963) but works fine on my LibO
4.1.4.2. I'm on a GNU/Linux system and a simple double click on the downloaded .oxt file works fine
for me. Double click on the file and follow the instructions of the wizard. Remember to close and
reload LibreOffice for seeing the new menu. if all works fine, go to "File" menu and click on
"Recent documents of a same type".

Let me know if it works for you.

Regards,
Marina