2012/7/16 Tom Davies <tomdavies04@yahoo.co.uk>:
Hi :)
I am pretty sure that Date is an Sql data-type, just like double or text but perhaps it got
tweaked-off somewhere in the embedded HsqlDb?

Andrew is almost never wrong and Regina is never wrong so i'm at a loss about this atm.

Nobody is never wrong. Not even me… :P

Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg
ジョニー・ローゼンバーグ