Please, when replying do a "Reply to all" or "Group reply" or "Reply to list".  Thanks for trying
to work-around the 'problem' of me getting duplicates of your replies but i really don't mind
getting duplicates.  It's easy to hit the delete key.  I think we are supposed to delete-out
individual's addresses from the "To" and "CC" fields but sometimes that means the person that
posted doesn't get any of the replies because they are not properly subscribed to the mailing list.
 It's easier just to send to the list and everyone and let them quickly hit their delete key when
they see the same message got through twice.

The mailing lists used to have a really clever way of handling all this but various people prefer
it this way around :(  The rest of us have just learned to live with it.

Sorry about all that!!

It should be possible to "Cascade" any windows that are in a group on your taskbar surely?  Don't
you just right-click on the 'button' on the taskbar and select "Cascade"?  Win Xp and earlier going
back to Win98 had something like that didn't they?  Vista and Win7 too?  So, is this problem only
happening on Win8?

Also which version of LibreOffice are you using?  If you have any trouble at all with 4.1.0 then
just uninstall it and go back to 4.0.4.  That 3rd digit show how many "service packs" the branch
has had so about .4 becomes very very stable and predictable.  Most people will find even
beta-testing versions plenty stable enough but some will find odd things that don't quite work for
them, in which case just go back to the stable branch.