Dear Janit
1. Look at this Pivot Table. On loading you will find the 'LOGGED ON
MONTH' starts from Jun-11. Select Request typr as 'Incident' and the date
starts from June-13 again select 'Service Request' and the date again
starts from June-13. Where has June-11 gone. Reselecting both options, now
results in June-13 instead of start from June-11. Something wrong with
macros in pivot table.
2. Filter by color coption in LibreCacl not available
3. Print Quality ( MS Vs Libre Office ) - lighter prints
4. Default Header and Footer in Calc cannot be suppressed
5. Not all complex macros of Excel are recognized by Calc and vice versa
However same function can be done by re-writing in Calc.
6. Print 'Current selection' page – not supported. You have to write the
page number to be printed.
Pl. provide some workaround or solution asap.
 Thanks and  Regards

Er. Shirish M Bhatt
Dy. Manager, HO-ISD
Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd.
Amul Dairy Road P B No.10,
Anand 388 001, Gujarat, India
Phone: +91-2692-221261(O), 93750-32277(M)
to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressees)and
may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged  information. If you
are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or
copy this email.  Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all
copies of this message and any attachments. Opinions, conclusions, and
other information in this message that  do not relate to the official
business of GCMMF Ltd. shall be understood to be neither given nor
endorsed by GCMMF Ltd.

The company accepts no  liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this email.

GO GREEN: Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.
 From: "smbhatt"   Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 16:44:46 +0530 (IST) To:
Dear Janit Anjaria
Pl. give your contact details. mine are at the bottom:. I donot use
LibreOffice forum much or internet for that matter.
Thanks

 From: "smbhatt"   Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 16:21:38 +0530 (IST) To:
Dear Janit Anjaria

Pl. contact me. We are doing trials on LibreOffice in the company and
finding that Calc, Writer and Impress are compatible in that order to MS
Office suite. At present some of our colleagues are evaluating Calc as
that is maximum used in the organization. We have found so solutions and
some we find no help. I will write you after compiling problems.
Thanks a lot for offering to help.

From: "smbhatt"
Sender: libreoffice-bounces+janit92=gmail.com@lists.freedesktop.org
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 11:48:50