Have you been able to solve this already?  Did you get any answers?  Many apologies but i think the
low traffic list went very quiet over Easter.  Normally it relies on 1 or 2 total stars and if they
are not around the rest of us feel a bit helpless.

I am forwarding this to the Users List just in case someone there can help
Apols and regards from