There is a link to the .oxt template that the WorldLabel listed.

http://libreoffice-na.us/English-3.4-installs/add-ons-templates/OOoBlankLabels.oxt

Then there is a zipped file with these labels listed as individual files, in A4 and A5 [US letter] sizes. I have download that one, but I do not know if people would rather use the template .oxt file or the individual files.

That web site sells the blank label sheets in more colors than I have seen in most places.

Actually take a look at the CD/DVD labels. There are many different label diameters and center hole sizes.

On 03/27/2012 11:55 AM, Tom Davies wrote:
Hi :)
Ahh, something on the official templates site
http://templates.libreoffice.org/
and hopefully a link to the WorldPress site would be perfect but only if you can spare the time. Regards from
Tom :)