I don't think you have been wrong once in this thread.  Hmm, well except for when you said "am i
wrong again".  That was wrong.  I think it was, but it's just my opinion really.

That is interesting about the different layouts affecting the issue.  Is it time for a bug-report
yet?  Either of these links is good.  They both end-up with the same result but i think you might
prefer the non-wiki one for this problem
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BugReport
https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/bug/