Conference Moderator

Dear Board,

This proposal has been discussed on the Conference list and is unopposed. Please will you consider selecting a person to act as LibreOffice Conference Moderator as described below?

Best regards,

Simon

If they agree, I would suggest the Thorstens (both of them) for the job...

Norbert

+1

Fine by me.

Charles.

Simon Phipps wrote:

I suggest designating a "Conference Moderator", who can provide a safe
haven for those of us with concerns about some aspect of the conference and
a trusted advocate to take whatever steps are possible to address problems
if they arise.

Yep, a very nice & light-weight approach to the problem -

   1. Add a statement such as the following to the conference web site:

It's maybe a bit late in the game for setting up stuff on the
website, which then might not even be read by most now -

   3. Mention this arrangement in administrative remarks during the
   conference.

I'd therefore go & add something along the above lines to the
housekeeping instructions we'll be giving in front or after the
keynote tomorrow.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten

Norbert Thiebaud wrote:

> This proposal has been discussed on the Conference list and is unopposed.
> Please will you consider selecting a person to act as LibreOffice Conference
> Moderator as described below?

If they agree, I would suggest the Thorstens (both of them) for the job...

Can do that no prob.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten