"Olivier Hallot" <olivier.hallot@documentfoundation.org> wrote in message news:4DC180B3.6020607@documentfoundation.org...

Em 04-05-2011 13:11, M Henri Day escreveu:
2011/5/4 Olivier Hallot<olivier.hallot@documentfoundation.org>

Thanks Mike for the tip

As I see, this character U+2204, does not exist in Opensymbol font, used by
Math by default. At least not in the displayed characters of Math UI.

So, if this symbol get implemented in Opensymbol, it will be trivial to
make it show in the Element window....

Olivier

Olivier, in Linux operating systems such as, e g, Ubuntu, symbols like the ∄ symbol can easily be inserted in a LibreOffice document by holding the Ctrl and Shift keys and pressing u (Ctrl+Shift+u) and then typing the hexdecimal code (in this case) 2204 and pressing the space bar. But I agree, this type
of logic symbol should certainly be included in the list of special
characters in LibreOffice Math....

Henri

Hi
Yes, in a Mandriva system as well, although I run out of fingers to type such key combination!!!!!!

Does not work in Windows...

See http://www.fileformat.info/tip/microsoft/enter_unicode.htm for ways of entering Unicode characters in Windows. Method 1 works for me in Math and also works in Writer provided I first choose the OpenSymbol font.

Harold Fuchs
London