Are they kidding?  Buy it?!

On 01/08/2012 01:53 PM, Tom Davies wrote:
Hi :)

This LibreOffice-Kindle Extension might be of interest to people wanting to self-publish books to
avoid needing to use a publishing house.  It is proprietary and costs quite a lot until you
compare it to the costs of alternatives.
http://www.kindletemplate.com/

It has not been extensively tested against LibreOffice but has been used with OpenOffice for
quite some time.  There might be an opportunity for a couple of people to get involved with
testing and perhaps upgrading this for LibreOffice.

From: Tom Davies <tomdavies04@yahoo.co.uk>

Date: Sun, January 08, 2012 2:56 am

To: Brian Kindle-Expert

Hi :)
Your website about an OpenOffice-Kindle extension
http://www.kindletemplate.com/
doesn't mention LibreOffice.  I guess you already know that almost all extensions that work on
OpenOffice also work on LibreOffice.  Also market-share for LibreOffice is increasing much more
rapidly than appears to have been the case for OpenOffice.

LibreOffice has a central point for most Extensions although there is nothing to suggest that is
the only place where extensions can be hosted!
http://extensions.libreoffice.org/