I am not on the Dev list. I am not a developer, so I have no real need to be on it.

But it is a valid question.

Some of the other users might have seen the same thing on their upgrading from 4.0.0/4.0.1 to 4.0.2 when using an older laptop, or a mid-range dual-core CPU with Win7.

On 04/14/2013 02:17 PM, Kieran Peckett wrote:
Just added LibreOffice-Dev to the conversation, as Tom suggested.

On Saturday, 13 April 2013, Tom Davies wrote:

Hi :)
Good question.  The devs list might have more idea.