But I still have 5GB for free, and that doesn't include documents converted to google docs which are free and not counted in your quota.
Steve

On 2013-04-07 10:06, Tom Davies wrote:
Hi :)
It's a Cloud storage space provided by Google,  Generally with these Cloud spaces they let you have
just enough for free that you get hooked into using it which tempts you into paying for a more
useful size.