1.  I actually prefer this method of support.  When i ask a question it's usually because i am not
aware of all the variables and so it's difficult to ask exactly the right question.  This method of
support means we often answer the right question even if that was not exactly the question  that
was asked.  So, it's easier to ask and then try to guide the answers in light of what people
respond with.

2.  You can probably still Alt and drag your window around but now you just don't need to because
you can also drag normally now.

3.  Hmm, if GEdit is behaving and LO isn't then it's either a very specific setting in your DE that
is making one or the other behave unusually or it is a setting in either GEdit or LO.  If you could
try with a couple more apps then it might help to pinpoint which 1 is getting special treatment.

Apols and regards from