Dave,

On 16-Feb-2021 you started a thread ["How to ask a question on Ask LibreOffice?"] in this forum
mentioning that you also [like Rob now] have a problem with the Ask system, and so tend to use this list
instead -- which is fine: as noted in an earlier thread, Ask and this list are alternative communities to get
help, and should serve the same purpose. But, as Sophi noted in reply to you, TDF hopes to combine those
communities (web and mailing list) with an implementation of Discourse (which would also eliminate nabble,
which existed mostly as an archive for this list).

So far, the plan has only been executed as far as eliminating nabble; Ask and this list are still
both alive and not combined, so Rob can subscribe here (as an alternative to ask.libreoffice.org)
to ask questions, and keep an open (and patient) mind about whatever succeeds this list.

Meanwhile, to answer Rob's question: This sounds like what is usually called "n-up printing" (with, in Rob's
case, n=2) or "combination printing" -- that is, putting n (2 or more) pages on a sheet, where a sheet is one
side of a piece of paper.  As such, that is usually a function of the printer driver.

If I have misunderstood the issue, maybe Rob can reply to the list?

John

On 2021-08-08 13:40, Dave Barton wrote:
I don't know the answer to Rob's question.

Can someone on this list offer any suggestions?

Please cc Rob in any reply.

Thanks & Regards
Dave