I am using Ubuntu, not Windows.

The fonts are ttf.

Warner White
12 Harbor Watch Road
Burlington VT 05401
http://www.warnerwhite.org

________________________________
From: Kracked_P_P---webmaster <webmaster@krackedpress.com>
To: users@global.libreoffice.org
Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2013 9:08 AM
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Missing font from font list

On 05/22/2013 09:24 PM, Doug wrote:
On 05/22/2013 08:30 PM, Warner C White wrote:
I have the font files. I just can't get them to install.

Warner White
12 Harbor Watch Road
Burlington VT 05401
802-863-0182
www.warnerwhite.org
I think there should be  a fonts directory on your system. Just put
the fonts in there with the rest, and then they should
be available to any program that uses fonts.

--doug

Is the font .ttf or .otf?

I know that some systems will allow you to just put the font in the font
folder, with no issues, but I find that if you do a font install
procedure, it may work better - for some systems.

I forget, are you using Win7 or other Windows OS?

For Windows, have you used their font installation procedure or did you
just place the font into the font folder? Each Windows font install
procedure seems to be a little different.  I tend to place all my
to-be-installed fonts in their own folder. Then I use
Control-Panel/Fonts and add the fonts there - for the older version of
Windows.  For the newer versions of Windows. I just highlight the list
of font files and right-click them and use the "install" option.  I
never just place the fonts into the system's font folder directly.