Anne is;
1.   familiar with the list so she knows the volume of traffic to expect
2.   able to keep up with the traffic very well

3.   seems to enjoy being here
4.   probably ready to take on new challenges

Vaishnav is a recent arrival who looks like being well on his way to the devs list.  Being a
moderator there might help him become more familiar with some of the issues there.  if the devs
list doesn't need moderating then i apologise for not realising it's treated so differently from
all the other lists.

I am sure we have all been new and keen at projects and then rapidly realised we've taken on too
much and had to back out and then felt guilty about that or felt like never having anything to do
with them ever again.  Some call it "burn out".  From what i have seen so far i'd like to see
Vaishnav stick around a long while and not suffer burn out too quickly.  There are factors he might
not be aware of and it felt unfair to expect him to jump in without knowing things we thoroughly
grok through having been here more than a day.

Not all of us here can write code or do a patch.  The closest we get is writing macros and even
that is waaay beyond most of us.  Should we encourage him to build on his talents and mix with
like-minded people or chain him down here with commitments to this list?

It's up to him of course

From: Sigrid Carrera <sigrid.carrera@gmail.com>