Maybe change the name to

"LibreOffice Press Articles"

I still think that this sort of activity is a waste of time that would
be best spent on other things.  A couple of years ago it made sense.
All of the people saying it's a good idea have made NO effort to update
or modify the existing page.  Whenever the marketing team has been
asked to contribute to the existing page it has resulted in NO effort
from anyone.

Lots of people in the docs team about a year ago were keen for the docs
team to have a blog and many promised they would update it often.

People like the sound of these sorts of things but never even bother to promote it or use it let
alone contribute.