Hi again,

Lol, things like this get me really quite angry lol.  I should just sit back and
laugh smugly about how wrong they are and watch them trip over their own
shoelaces.  People get paid for this type of utter drivel while people that do
know stuff are shooed away to the side-lines.

"It was a cheap way for Oracle to hurt their rival" ??  Sun you (Ellison)
idiot.  Not Oracle, but Sun was the company that owned OpenOffice and did the
work of preventing the community from developing the product.

PS ooo, at least it has woken me up this morning