Just a guess, but some of the options at Tools > Options > LibreOffice Calc > Calculate and/or Formula might be relevant if they're different between the two accounts.

Mark.

Steve Hachey - Systems Coordinator wrote:
Thank you to everyone with suggestions.
i dont know why, but when i logged out of user profile
and into administrator account the file worked correctly there, so i created a new
standard user account and the file now works fine in the new profile. although machine is only a
week old it somehow, somewhere after all the programs were installed something must have glitched.
very strange but it works. :):)

Regards,

Steve Hachey
Systems Coordinator / IT Support
4607 27 St Vernon BC  V1T 4Y8
support@johnstonautogroup.com<mailto:support@johnstonautogroup.com>
Cell Direct: 250-309-2155
If you do not wish to receive future mailings please click
here<mailto:optout@johnstonautogroup.com?subject=Email%20Opt%20out%20Request%20from%20Commercial%20Electronic%20Mail%20iID9025>
 to send an opt out request