I had one person say they "gave up on" LibreOffice when they asked about how to switch off insert
mode and no-one here knew how to do that through the menus.  I must admit i didn't see the question
and doubt the validity of whether they really did ask here.  Also they weren't happy with the idea
of pressing the "insert" key on their keyboard.  Apparently MS Office has a 3 clicks solution to it
and we (allegedly) didn't give a suitably long-winded equivalent.

Then another person grumbled about how the UI looks so old now, compared to the shiny ribbon-bar.
They then said they hated the ribbon-bar because they could never find anything they needed on it
unless it was a feature they used all the time.  However they still wanted to know why LO didn't
have a ribbon-bar and asked me how long before it would get one.

When faced with morons such as that i think the best advice is to just leave them to it.  Get on
with helping other people instead.  Sometimes the gentlest nudge in the right direction is enough.
Sometimes you can see that people really are trying and are going to break-through but other times
you just know that people are purely looking to create problems and then blame them on you.  So,
walk on by.