--- On Thu, 26/4/12, protonpusher <roger.king@mail.ccsf.edu> wrote:

From: protonpusher <roger.king@mail.ccsf.edu>
Subject: [libreoffice-accessibility] Impress and alt tags
To: accessibility@global.libreoffice.org
Date: Thursday, 26 April, 2012, 1:16

This is a bit of a follow up post to questions on making math accessible in
Impress presentations

http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Re-libreoffice-accessibility-Math-and-accessibility-for-the-visually-impaired-tp3899219p3899219.html;cid=1335398680754-119

I was wondering if there is a workaround to Impress, and the bug with
alt-tags not exporting correctly to pdf. For my work alt-tags are required
to improve accessibility. Power point does this, and it looks like Google
Docs does as well.