So far i have been really surprised about how little work is involved.  Is it likely to be the same
for the forums?

Err, i might be going off on a few days holiday so even if i do manage to get online i'm not going
to be online long.  On the other hand i tend to stuff these things up so maybe see you all again
tonight.

Good luck all and regards from