Hmm, i hadn't thought about that.  I guess Draw is probably treated differently from
word-processing.

Typically office workers will open some old document and then just delete everything visible and
then start writing a new document in there.  I have found documents with non-printing characters
and even empty tables and stuff.  One had been created on a Mac using something other than MS
Office.  Most have a lot of 'personal' info such as name and company address that are clearly
nothing to do with my workplace.  It wouldn't surprise me to find 'new' documents that could be
traced back to the documents origins in Win95.

I kinda imagined people would similarly open an old word-processed document and then "Save As.." to
get it as a odg and then delete a few things and add drawings.  I guess that with Draw people might
do the hugely complicated
File - New
instead.