Nicely done :)
Regard from
Tom :)

--- On Thu, 10/5/12, Paul Schwartz <pmjs1115@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Paul Schwartz <pmjs1115@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Read error on .ods file
To: "users@global.libreoffice.org" <users@global.libreoffice.org>
Date: Thursday, 10 May, 2012, 20:24

Just in case others might have the same problem:

I used OO to save my file in .xls. LO would then open it successfully, and I could save it back to
.ods [which both OO and LO could open].

HTH somebody.

Paul

From: Paul Schwartz <pmjs1115@yahoo.com>
To: "users@global.libreoffice.org" <users@global.libreoffice.org>
Date: Tuesday, 8 May, 2012, 16:43

OK. The file is not compressed, but how do I find the xml stuff. There is a fair amount of plain
text separated by many \00 and other things in red.

Tutorial anyone?

Paul