Lol, so the bug-reporting assistant has a bug-report posted about it?  rofls
+1
about hoping it gets fixed soon but until then the wiki-page still presumably works?
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Bug_Report
Apols and regards from

From:rost52bugquestcontri@online.deTo:users@global.libreoffice.orgSent:Thursday, 27 September
2012, 8:09Subject:[libreoffice-users] bug reporting problem
I tried to report a bug viahttps://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/bug/"Sign in" is not possible,
page opens directly with "2
                Component" being black, thus open for selection.Thereafter all selections and
entries can be made
                without any problem.After clicking Submit the message"It looks like you didn't
come from the right page (you
                have no valid token for the"appears. This message is a not completed sentence.Does
someone know if my bug is reported?Does someone know how a bug can be reported without this
                message?--For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to:
guidelines + more:http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/NetiquetteList
archive:http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/All messages sent to this list will be
publicly archived
                and cannot be deleted