Ahhh, that is the cunning thing about renaming instead of just deleting your old profile!  Either
way forces LO to "reset back to factory defaults" by generating a whole new copy of the default
settings.

Renaming has the advantage that you can copy back some of the settings from your old folder into
the new one until it breaks again.  Then you can just delete out the bit that caused the breakage
and perhaps gradually pin-point exactly what caused the problem.  Most times i don't have time for
that as it's faster and easier just to tweak the 1 or 2 things i happen to remember at the time.  I
do need to start getting more organised about it tho.

Datum: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 21:15:23 +0100 (BST)
Von: Tom Davies <tomdavies04@yahoo.co.uk>
An: users@global.libreoffice.org

Hi :)
Can you try renaming your user profile?  I don't think this will work but
it's fairly easy to try.
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/UserProfile
It might work!  It's the OpenSource (Firefox, Gimp etc) equivalent of
reinstalling.