Please could people avoid using spaces and _ in those wiki addresses?  It's not really relevant to
Sophie's example because the # and after is a heading within a page rather than part of the page's
address.

Underscores vanish in the default automatic formatting in emails and documents so it makes it
difficult to trouble-shoot when someone has a problem reaching the page.  For example these 2
addresses look the same but 1 works and the other doesn't;
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications/fr#Guides utilisateur officiels
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications/fr#Guides_utilisateur_officiels
If you look really closely you might be lucky enough to see the slight bulges in the 2nd link but
is the one with the bulges always the right one to click?

Spaces often get replaced by %20 which non-geeks find difficult to read and that makes them avoid
reading any of the rest of the url so they end up clicking on blatantly dodgy links in other places
and then being reluctant to click on our legitimate ones.
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications/fr#Guides%20utilisateur%20officiels
Over the past couple of weeks we have had a few problems with the % being replaced by something
like %24 which makes the line increasingly complicated
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications/fr#Guides%2420utilisateur%2420officiels

"CamelCase" is better because it doesn't get so badly messed up so easily.  At first you will find
it a little awkward to read but even non-geeks manage it and are not scared off by it.  The example
would be

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications/fr#GuidesUtilisateurOfficiels

Of course that link wont really work but is just given as an example of how a wiki address might be
written.  The French page is really just simply

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications/fr

Which looks really simple and elegant to me.