This wiki might help you post the bug-report
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BugReport

On 12 March 2014 12:51, e-letter <inpost@gmail.com> wrote:
On 11/03/2014, Erik Jan <ejvwaasdijk@msn.com> wrote:
 > I made a document in Libreoffice 4.2.1 Mageia 3 with a few cross
 > references to other footnotes in the document. When I exported the
 > document to pdf some of these references had changed. After saving the
 > document and reopening it the references were still wrong. I tried to
 > correct them, but in vain. I made new cross references, but these also
 > were changed after saving and reopening the file. So I went back to
 > 4.1.5 but the problem remained. Then I went back to 4.0.6. In this
 > version the wrong references were right again.

Looks like a bug, so please submit and confirm the bug number, so
 those interested can subscribe.

 Making references in word-processors is a well-known deficiency.
 Suggest you import the LOwriter odt file into LyX and produce your pdf
 in that program.