-------- Original Message  --------
From: Vermas Chandigarh
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 22:56:16 +0530

Have said this earlier also – the software does not work with nitro pdf writer 8 and beyod. The
office software just hangs.
Sorry but this bug is not taken care of by you guys
Regards
Sanjay verma

Hi Vermas,

There appears to be something misconfigured on your system. I have just
test printed several files from Writer/Calc 4.4.6 & 5.0.3 using Nitro
Pro 10.5.1.17 as a printer on Win 7 Ult. x64 and Win 10 Pro x64 with no
problems.

Italo has already pointed out there is no advantage to using the Nitro
printer, because the quality of the output from the in-built PDF export
(which is what I routinely use) is equal to, or (arguably) better, than
Nitro printer.

As Joel has indicated, it would be wise to first canvas the experience
of other users before unilaterally declaring a failing of your own
system as a bug in the LO software. If such a bug exists, might it not
be in Nitro's printer software? Sorry, but I am unable to revert back to
my old Nitro version 8 to try and prove/disprove your assertions.

Regards
Dave