Again, if my previous messages were not clear enough: we do not know
about the VPAT compatibility of LibreOffice, because this is a mailing
list to discuss accessibility issues and not to provide information
about LibreOffice accessibility.

The fact that you are using LibreOffice 6.4.6 is completely irrelevant
for us because we do not have the information to answer your question,
as the scope of the mailing list is completely different.

We are volunteers supporting the LibreOffoce project and interested in
accessibility, but we do not have the competence and the information to
answer your question, which can only be provided by the legal entity
behind LibreOffice, i.r. The Document Foundation.

In addition, most of the mailing list subscribers are based in Europe,
and are not familiar with US accessibility regulations. It is possible
that no one based in the US is subscribed to the accessibility mailing list.

So, to get an answer you should write to info@documentfoundation.org,
because the foundation's Board of Directors is the only body who knows
about LibreOffice accessibility compliance with different regulations,
and - if necessary - can provide the legal evidence.

Best regards, Italo

On 9/14/20 1:52 PM, Ragheb, Hemmat (IIa) wrote:
Hello,

We are not using the Red-Hat package, they do not have LibreOffice 6.4.6, with are using a RPM
package or building from source.
Also, This is not about the application is packaging or which operating system used, this is
about the facilities provided by the LibreOffice application.

Are we to conclude that currently LibreOffice is not VPAT compliant, are any plans in place to
have LibreOffice meat the requirements of VPAT section 508.

Thanks,

Hemmat Ragheb
IT Support Services (ITSS), OEMS O&M Support
Information International Associates (IIA)
OCIO/OIEO/ESSD
U.S. Patent & Trademark Office
571 775 8350 Office
571 345 5189 Cell