HI!

You are right. I think the rules is simular in Sweden. I think this tradition to have the rounded sum on the invoice is to make it easier during accounting. But this is not the motivation to make this to complicated. Many invoice in Sweden today has no visible currency rounding.

So, I think I will change this to just delete all decimals of all sums in the bottom of the invoice.

Thanks for all help!

Regards,
Marino

-----Ursprungligt meddelande----- From: Tom Davies
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2013 2:21 AM
To: Tinkerer ; users@global.libreoffice.org
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Visible currency rounding

Hi :)
Ahhh, that makes sense. HMRC are the Vat collectors for the Uk but the Swedish one is likely to have similar rules.