Or of course install the 64 bit version of LibreOffice (I don't think it's
official yet but I could be wrong). If you install that version you can
then have the 64 bit version of JRE installed.

Best,
Joel

On Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 1:41 PM, elderdanlewis <elderdanlewis@gmail.com>
wrote:

Likely the problem is that since windows 8 is 64 bit, Mark installed a 64
bit JRE. LibreOffice is 32 bit and needs a 32 bit JRE. If this is the case,
Mark, install the 32 bit JRE for windows. This should solve the problem.

Dan