ODFAuthors.org

Hi Jean...

and all the ODF Authors, just seen the launch of the site on identi.ca :slight_smile:
Wish you all the best!

Kind regards
Sophie

Hi Sophi, *,

Hi Jean...

and all the ODF Authors, just seen the launch of the site on identi.ca :slight_smile:
Wish you all the best!

thanks for your wishes.

The platform is open to all documentation writers, reviewers etc. around ODF. There
is also a space to work on LibreOffice documentation :wink:

Regards,
Andreas

Where do we find it?? Will we have to re-register?

Thanks
Andy

Andy, I will be making an announcement about this soon to the OOoAuthors
team. The note on identi.ca (which I have not seen) was IMO a bit
premature.

Yes, you will need to re-register at the new site.

The OOo part of the site is not fully ported, and I have not updated the
instructions. So that part is not ready for serious use. We hope to have
it ready within a few days, but that depends on Andreas' workload as
well as mine.

The URL is http://odfauthors.org/

--Jean

Hi Andy,

(...)

> The platform is open to all documentation writers, reviewers etc. around
> ODF. There is also a space to work on LibreOffice documentation :wink:
>
> Regards,
> Andreas

Where do we find it?? Will we have to re-register?

it is written in the subject of this mail :wink:
http://www.odfauthors.org (or http://www.odfauthors.com).

You have to re-register, because we decided to start with a fresh user-database.
Jean, Sigrid and I had to put some more information on the site. There is currently
no English startpage for the LibreOffice section (only for the German part). But we
are working on this tasks.

Regards,
Andreas

I will be looking for it. Thanks.

Andy

Thanks, I will keep my eyes on the mailing list. Good work and thanks for the hard work.

Andy

Andreas Mantke ha scritto:

Hi Andy,
it is written in the subject of this mail :wink:
  http://www.odfauthors.org (or http://www.odfauthors.com).

You have to re-register, because we decided to start with a fresh user-database.
Jean, Sigrid and I had to put some more information on the site. There is currently no English startpage for the LibreOffice section (only for the German part). But we are working on this tasks.

Regards,
Andreas

Thank you for this new site and for your great work! I'll re-register immediately!
Namastè! :slight_smile:

Hi Jean,
[...]

Andy, I will be making an announcement about this soon to the OOoAuthors
team. The note on identi.ca (which I have not seen) was IMO a bit
premature.

Sorry to have bypass your announcement, I thought the site was ready and just wanted to support it.
The note by Florian is here http://identi.ca/conversation/61472751#notice-62140329

Kind regards
Sophie

No problem, Sophie. Florian thought it was ready, too. Indeed, I think
the LibreOffice section is ready to use. Andreas and I are now working
on some final things on the OOo side.

--Jean