+1

Well said.  Sorry i can't help with the specific problem.  It is well documented
and is apparently recommended that people uninstall OpenOffice before installing
LibreOffice so it surprises me that anyone expects different.  Many apologies
for my colleagues rudeness but i fear that is the norm for this emailing list.
Good luck and regards from