[NA-DVD] User Access

Hi,

Two quick things here.

Need to setup Tim for access to the DVD development site and the
publication site.

Second - a little house keeping. It appears Jeff C. is no longer active
in the project and it makes sense then to deactivate the login for that
account. Just as a matter of good policy, that's all.

If folks are good with it then possibly set my account up with needed
rights and I'll handle this. Just let me know.

Thanks

//drew

Hi drew, *,

I made You website admin for both North amercan website and North
american dvd, so..

drew schrieb:

Two quick things here.

Need to setup Tim for access to the DVD development site and the
publication site.

Second - a little house keeping. It appears Jeff C. is no longer
active in the project and it makes sense then to deactivate the login
for that account. Just as a matter of good policy, that's all.

.. You should now be able to do so yourself.
please complain if something doesn't work.

If folks are good with it then possibly set my account up with needed
rights and I'll handle this. Just let me know.

Done

Welcome! :o))

Gruß/regards

<snip>

> Need to setup Tim for access to the DVD development site and the
> publication site.

> Second - a little house keeping. It appears Jeff C. is no longer
> active in the project and it makes sense then to deactivate the login
> for that account. Just as a matter of good policy, that's all.

.. You should now be able to do so yourself.
please complain if something doesn't work.

Yup - thanks

Alright, well I removed Jeff from the sub-site admin group, but left his
account in the forum members listing. I assume that will do it and I am
still hopeful that he will, when he is ready, return.

Weill follow up with Tim to get him setup.

<snip>

Dank,

//drew