       Ruth Ann - you're definitely not alone,
           but I guess they're not interested in hearing from us in the
mainland  ;-)

From: Ruth Ann <cameok9@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 8:58 PM
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: North America Touching Basis
To: users@global.libreoffice.org

Hi Joel,
Well, I am in the Mid-west, so it would be kind of far to travel just to
say "Hello", but I would be happy to help if there is something you think I
can do.
Ruth Ann, in Ohio, USA

On 1/29/2014 8:55 PM, Joel Madero wrote:

 None right now - honestly we're not even close to that point and that's
why this is going so far off topic that it's become quite frankly a
waste of my time. I have sent out emails over the last 2 years trying to
encourage participation from North American users - we have some, not
nearly enough and yet now the conversation has turned into something
quite different. Once we see a "solid force" of people who are
contributing consistently then we can discuss locations.

That being said - the idea was to just say hi to my North American
colleagues and see if anyone had some spare cycles to help QA out with
the endless tasks we have. So, if someone is interested in helping ping
me privately and I'll help you get started. No development skills are
needed.

Best,
Joel

--
*This e-mail is a natural product made from Recycled electrons.
The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual

Ruth Ann Stewart, Cincinnati, OH
dba Cameo Canine
www.CameoCanine.com
cameok9@gmail.com

You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift.
You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong
You cannot help the poor man by destroying the rich.
You cannot further the brotherhood of man by inciting class hatred.
You cannot build character and courage by taking away man's initiative and
independence.
You cannot help small men by tearing down big men.
You cannot lift the wage earner by pulling down the wage payer.
You cannot keep out of trouble by spending more than your income.
You cannot establish security on borrowed money.
You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they will not do for
themselves.

~William J. H. Boetcker