I haven't tested it out yet but the registration form seems to be at
http://templates.libreoffice.org/@@register
which is a fairly odd address with the double @ in it.

From: Jeffrey Martin <dogshed@gmail.com>
Subject: [libreoffice-users] APA template
To: users@global.libreoffice.org

Date: Saturday, 18 August, 2012, 22:57

Hi,
I found a couple of APA templates on the internet claiming to follow the
6th edition, but the headings were not correct.
I modified one
 from the template website, but it won't let me create an
account to upload a new one.
I tried to contact the site administrator via the web form, but did not get
a response.

--
Jeffrey John Martin

dogshed@gmail.com