Ages ago Earl Melton made this post

"
No, no. It's an excellent free replacement and far superior to MS' Add/Remove,
IMO. You can download it at the link below and install just like any other app.
After clicking the link, be careful to not choose the 30-day free trial of the
"Pro" version -- you don't really need it..well, unless you're needing to put
your wallet on a diet. :-)  Instead, scroll to the bottom of the page and click
on the FREE download button. Works great on Win-XP and Vista. If your OS is
otherwise, check requirements at the link before downloading. HTH!

http://www.revouninstaller.com/revo_uninstaller_free_download.html

--
I'm so busy, I don't know whether I found a rope or lost my horse!
 <>< Earl

--
" (21st June 2011)

A few other people on the lists at the time also said it was pretty awesome but i'm not sure if
they had tried it on Vista.  They probably had as that seems to be the trickiest version of Windows
at the moment.