No worries about the duplicates to me.  Pressing Delete 3 times instead of 2 is pretty easy for me.

There is some weird bug that means a certain setting keeps getting forgotten when there is nothing
in
File - Properties - Descriptions
but you don't need to fill it in substantially.  Even just a word per section is more than enough.
I don't think that is likely to be the problem because someone else would have picked it up by now.
 So, i think starting a bug-report would be a good plan.

     *From:* Tim Vivian-Griffiths <timvg80@gmail.com>