Thank you Tom.

Jacques

2013/4/5 Tom [via Document Foundation Mail Archive] <
ml-node+s969070n4048068h88@n3.nabble.com>

Hi :)
Sadly i suspect that it's really going to take someone building it from
source code in order to make much faster.  Current builds and standard
downloads are built against very different architecture.  It might be worth
exploring the Pi project to see if they have a usable build but that might
still be not quite perfect on other Atom machines.  The Pi one is likely to
be shed loads better even if not quite perfect.

Sorry, i should have thought of it before!
Apols and regards from