I generally get details like that from DistroWatch
http://distrowatch.com/table.php?distribution=ubuntu
Details about each and every package included in a distro is beyond the scope of a decent press
release announcing the new release.  Also why would TDF keep a record of what each distro uses?

DistroWatch are pretty awesome at what they do and are quick to make changes if you ever find a
mistake although that's unlikely.  People that attempt to duplicate their work rather than support
it tend to end up covering maybe 20 distros at most and fairly badly and out-dated.  If anything it
would be nice for TDF to give DW a regular donation, however small.

Just my tuppence worth