Hi Tom

I have taken five screenshots of all of the LO apps, Base, Calc, Draw, Impress, Math and Writer, side by side two versions, 4.0.4.2 with 4.1.0.3 showing the differences on the default start-up screens. I'm just waiting for a confirmation of registration from Nabble as I have just signed up.

I will post all five screenshots (.jpg, not .png, allowing all five of them to be only 1.45MB in total size) on Nabble and then email the link.

Regards

Andrew Brown

On 21/07/2013 11:06 PM, Tom Davies wrote:
Hi :)
Ok, we have the 4.1.0 screenshots but now would like a comparison with an earlier version of LO,
either 3.6.x or 4.0.x = still on on Win7.

Imgur might well be better for taking screen-shots on Win7.  I didn't know about it.  It sound shed
loads better! :)

The Alt+PrintScreen worked on the older Windows method of pasting into another app if you prefer to still
use that old method.  The Alt+PrintScreen also works in the default Gnu&Linux systems which all seem to
be a lot more sophisticated than the old Windows way.  There are several apps to choose from in
Gnu&Linux.  The Docs Team experimented with a few before deciding on which one to recommend to their
new members.  I'm not sure if Imgur has a time-delay setting and all that sort of thing.  It might do.

Anyway the point is that Win7 does have a nice screen-shot app but it's just a bit hidden.
Whichever way you take a screen-shot of 3.6.x or 4.0.x on Win7 is probably fine with the Marketing
Team.